Jean Chapman, M.D., an experienced, board-certified vein specialist and aesthetics expert in Alpharetta, GA, offers a number of signature procedures. Through the years, she has identified and perfected these treatments which are particularly beneficial to the quality and health of her patients’ skin. Combining treatments and including spa treatments will ensure that your skin stays in top shape.
- Ultherapy: Supermodel, Christie Brinkley, who is 63, loves the fact that it revives her skin’s collagen and elastin naturally without surgery. She loves the incredible results and she knows you will too.
- Fractionated CO2 Laser Resurfacing: Powerful laser treatment produces excellent results. Get serious about antiaging. This highly-effective laser removes layers of skin tissue to remove and reduce wrinkles, acne scars, and age spots.
- Fractora RF: Radiofrequency is used to improve facial definition, reduce the appearance of acne scars and treat sagging skin. Although it is most commonly used on the face, it can be used on other parts of the body. Fractora RF stimulates collagen which continues to develop months after treatment.
- Acne Treatments: Active acne is a “downer.” Laser treatments are extremely effective when it comes to clearing acne breakouts. Regular follow-ups with Dr. Chapman and her aesthetician, Edyta, will keep your skin looking awesome.
- Botox Cosmetic and Dysport: Injectables that relax the facial muscles are wildly popular. As we age and collagen diminishes, our skin becomes wrinkly and creased. It gives our faces an angry or tired look. With Botox and Dysport, wrinkles are released and skin is smooth. This is an anti-aging treatment like no other.
For people who are concerned about deep creases in the facial skin, Dr. Chapman takes a nonsurgical, FDA-approved approach using injectable facial fillers. Dr. Chapman is an expert injector who knows the products and how to place them to create natural-looking facial volume.
If you work hard to maintain a nice figure, and you still have areas of concern, consider Dr. Chapman’s signature body-contouring options. Now it’s possible to smooth lumpy, bumpy areas with these state-of-the-art treatments.
Active individuals want to look their best whether it’s on the tennis court or at the beach. Varicose veins and spider veins can be unsightly and make your self-conscious. Show Dr. Chapman your veins, and she will recommend proven in-office treatments to get rid of them. She is a board-certified vein doctor.
Every individual is unique; results may vary.
Dr. Jean Chapman and her colleagues at LaserMed are devoted to skincare education, research, and treatment. You will love the 5-star treatment you receive every time you call or visit. LaserMed Skin & Vein Clinic, home of #Atlantasfavbeutydoc, is conveniently located in Alpharetta, GA. If you live in Roswell, Milton, Johns Creek, Cumming, or any of the other surrounding communities, give the experts at LaserMed a call.